Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Promise

What an unfortunate day for me!!! Two days ago, Zie Wearn, Jong Yi and I went to have badminton as we had never play together for quite a long time. I felt I was quite clumsy when playing, my agility was severely decreasing, causing my movement and muscle coordination were all not in the right way. The day was not too bad at first. I had learnt some techniques and strategies from Zie Wearn.Hehe, thanks brother.By the time I played with Zie Wearn, I got my left leg twisted when I was moving forward to get the shuttlecock. Luckily not that serious, should be recovered about few days later. But I could feel the pain when walking around. No choice but to sit down. Hoping to train myself up by the time my leg is recovered. I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.