Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nostalgia

Yesterday night was comfortable. Finally the weather “cools” down after the afternoon’s hot and irritable weather.

It was already 12 in the midnight. I still could not sleep but actually felt refresh. (Maybe after my 2 hours nap in the afternoon. Swt!)

As I was just about lying on my bed and relaxing my mind, I saw a box under my study table. It contained all the books and papers that I used for the past two years of my Form Six life.

I recalled back the time when all these papers and books were my “friends”. Though sometimes wanted to give up on them, they were the valuable memories for all my hard works. I will keep them forever with me.

My school magazines were also kept in that box. I read through all the “kata-kata aluan” which I never read them before. The “kata-kata aluan” of the former head prefects attracted my attention, as some part of it really reflected what I feel after seven years in my secondary school.

For the “pengetua’s kata-kata-aluan”, I feel a bit “fake”. Especially the part which goes,” Saya berharap agar GBS bukan sahaja mencatatkan namanya di peringkat negeri, kebangsaan, tetapi juga di peringkat antarabangsa.” International level? I’m sure it was not written by my principal. There must be someone else who help him to write, isn’t it, Simon? Haha!

Also recalled back the sweet and great times when I was studying in the school. The fun that I've experienced is something that I could not get it back and I just don't know how to describe it using words. It's indescribable!! The way we enjoyed every moment in the school was just as if we were kids playing with our favourite toys. Maybe better than that feeling.

I also read through my school’s previous academic performances. Some of my classmates were on the top scorers’ list. I felt I’ve entered the right school. Gajah Berang is a fantastic school! I’m proud to be part of GBS’s family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.