Well, this should be a random post but one thing comes to my mind right now. And I feel it is good to share this thing with you all.
Many people should have this doubt.Even I have asked myself for quite a few times.
" Am I clever? Who is stupid? "
During my CNY visiting, someone told me how to define clever and stupid and I feel his answer is pretty precise and concise.So, let's see his answer.
A clever person learns from others' mistakes and will never make mistakes that he knows. So, he moves faster towards success.
A normal person learns by his or her own mistakes, and never repeat those mistakes.
So, he gradually will achieve his or her personal goal.
A stupid person makes mistakes, but never learn anything from the mistakes that he made. So, he will repeat his mistakes and keep on doing the wrong things, staying on the original spot without progressing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.