Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Before CNY...

Half of this semester is almost coming to an end. CNY 2010 is coming soon.

Now, I started to realize that university life is quite enjoyable after all.

First semester was indeed a big mistake. I wasted it and built up wrong perceptions on NUS. In fact, I had lost my own strengths and personal directions (aim) during my last semester. I regretted the way on how I spent the three-month semester. What a poor starting in my first stage of UNI LIFE!

But somehow, first semester had taught me plenty of stuffs, and it awakes me and at the same time, making me realize that I had a miserable and unorganized life during my first semester. A pretty good lesson to learn, and I will always remind myself of my first semester to keep me moving forward.

Learning from one of my friend's blog, I think we feel the same. Sometimes feeling lonely is not just because of lacking of companions, but rather the absence of someone who shares the same personal interests and goals as you. I agree that is hard to find someone as a good friend or even best friend, but always remember that NUS is a place of high-density talented students. Surely, the "someone" will be there, and just that I haven't found out yet.

This semester is totally new, with a good start, and hoping it closes with a good end as well. I really learn what is life in NUS. It's really exciting and challenging, and I really enjoy it.

I hope that this new year brings me more, in term of indomitable spirit, motivation, and fun. Never ever underestimate the importance of having fun. So, will still have some fun even during the busy hours, so as to keep me fresh.

What I want to say is that, NUS is really a good place for me. I am feeling at home now, and I truly like it. Indeed, I have no little regret of choosing to pursue my dream here.

A prosperous Chinese New Year to all my friends. Hope you all enjoy it and for my NUS friends, appreciate everything in NUS.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!! Ang Pau please come! Haha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.