Saturday, September 12, 2009

Life?

I don’t know why,

I’m sitting in front of my PC and blogging….
Today is Saturday….It should be a free day. Many students are looking forward to weekends to have a rest.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday……

To me, they are the same…

Every day is busy, and I cannot afford to have a free, enjoyed day….

Books and papers surround you, as if they are policemen and, I am the robber. They are going to put me in jail if I never say “hi” to them, each day…….

And although I have greeted them, they still unsatisfied. They are going to test me with tonnes and tonnes of obstacles, and I have to solve them and pass them. If not, I am going to be put in jail, maybe even sentenced to death….

The obstacles are midterm test, carrying quite a large proportion to final test…..

I always think that study is not for examination. It’s a fun, and it helps me to know more about the wonders of the world.

“ Doctor, Professor, Engineer………” reverberating in my mind. Those are the things that my mum, dad, sister, brother, friends and teachers used to tell me. And that’s why I’m end up myself here.

Struggling, struggling ,and struggling…….

Workload, assignments, tasks………….(approach to infinity)

Struggling, struggling ,and struggling…….

And I question myself, “ hey, what are you doing here? You should enjoy your university life!”

Enjoy?

It is indeed questionable……

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.