Yesterday night was really a great time. I found my inspiration.
I was chatting to one of my friends, and it was indeed enlightening.
“ Learn to relax yourself, stress will kill you !”
“ Singapore mathematics is very demanding, challenging, and depending on how sharp are you when you solve the questions.”
“ Mathematics helps me to perceive things differently. I like it. It is fun!”( This is the essence.)
“ I just want to have different exposure. I want to look at things differently.”
“ treasure every single good friend around you. Good friends are hard to come by.”
“ You can’t expect all your friends in NUS will be the same as friends in secondary school. Learn to appreciate those true friends. They are rare, but they still exist. Find them out!”
“ Really really honestly, I believe you can do well. Trust yourself, don’t press yourself too hard.”
And I asked him some questions which I didn’t understand, but he just solved them within minutes. The discussion was really fun and fruitful!! I enjoyed it every single second! Thanks, dude!
Who is this guy? He himself will know who am I talking by the time he read this blog.HaHA!!
I hope I will get a friend like him in NUS soon. It is time to further my preparation for the coming exam. Will update after my exam.! (^.^)
Best of luck all my NUS TRUE friends for the coming exam!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.