Friday, April 3, 2009

Bon voyage, friends....

Ah...It’s very unfortunate!! I have a very bad cough since last week, and now the disease have spread to my nose. I have flu, actually. My nasal cavity had been stuck by lots of mucus, which caused me felt a bit hard to breathe normally. It doesn’t show any recovery though I had had some medicines (maybe the disease is very active) =(. Hope I can get recovered as soon as possible. I can’t cool myself down especially when I am invited to play badminton with friends, sadly, with this flu, I feel much boring at home recently. Today, apart from my poor health condition, I also feel a bit sad for the departure of one of the “sun you”. Wishing him all the best and enjoy his university’s life. Besides, another friend, my F6 classmate, a very good luck I bid to her and sincerely thanks her for not forgetting me by sending a thankful message to me, and we had a short conversation. Well, once again I hope both of them will get through all the obstacles along the path of their doctor’s dream and have a successful future. Best of luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.