After two years of hard work with lots of efforts being put in, at last, I got my STPM result two days ago. 4A and 1A-. I am quite satisfying with it. However, if the A- turns to A, that would become nicer and “better looking”. My classmate, Foo Jong Yi, you really did a good job and I am here to congratulate you once again for your outstanding academic performance. Well done! Feel proud to become your friend. And Malacca is proud to be the place you are born at.Haha! The rest of my friends who sat for the exam, wish you all good luck and able to get an entrance into the university that you all are yearning for. Lots of students with excellent performances in their STPM exam would definitely go out with friends and celebrate together. Well, for me, showing gratitude is the most important and it is the thing that most people should not forget after obtaining good result. Remember, gratitude is a very simple thing and it is a very powerful thing.
My parents would certainly be the one that I want to thank for. Their supports, either morally or financially, had really contributed towards my result. Encouragements and advices from them are also guiding and leading me all the while, not just until the exam is over, but would be the guide light for my future. I also appreciate and feel lucky to have a brother, whom is one of my buddy when comes to solving academic difficulties. Discussions and exchanging ideas really make my study more alive.
A thousand of thank you I would also like to bid to my teachers. Here are the particular teachers that I want to thank.
Mr. Alex (PA): A teacher with special teaching skills and always try to expose us to the current issues. PA is the only subject that depends more on exam skills. I do not attend any tuition class before, and especially the graph part, my weakness. But I had successfully overcome it by scoring an A for PA, which I had never got it during the last two years school exams. It is all because of him, who often gives me advices and encourages me to do better even when I am satisfied with myself. Sometimes I feel a little annoy with the repeated advices, but then, now I understand a thing---“If you do a bad job and nobody points it out to you, that means they have given up on you.” And I am glad to know that he does not give up with me all the while, instead, pushing me forward to become better, and even to the best. I truly appreciate him and hope he will see this one day.
Mdm. Goh (BIO): Probably the most dedicated teacher I ever had. I promise to strive for an A for Biology after knowing she has a high expectation on me. And her notes really make me easier to organize and plan the parts that need to be concentrated, since Biology is a subject where many things need to be memorized. Though I only score an A- for Bio, which is the only dark spot on my result slip, I will still consider involving myself in medicine field in future. All her guiding and helps would be truly appreciated.
Mdm Wu (CHEM): An approachable teacher and dedicated as well. Her teaching makes chemistry alive. I always feel happy when being praised by her and, it is one of the motivations for me to move on and on. Seriously, I like to be praised if I have done something well. Haha..!! I like your way of teaching, Mdm Wu.
Mr. Tay (CHEM): Just came to know him when I joined his tuition class. He has his own teaching way and his notes really make me intrigue with chemistry. All the exercises given are challenging, and I am happy with myself when I have solved one of them. I have scored an A for chemistry, and I think it should be the best gift to both teachers. Thanks a lot!
Mdm Tan (MATH): Probably the first teacher I meet whom ask me not to sleep as to polish up my mathematics analytical thinking. Haha! I used to be like that, teacher, and I always try to score full marks in my maths paper. But, over the last two year, I had just never obtained full marks before. But I will continue to challenge myself and maybe strive for full marks in university. By the time I do that, sure I will recall back her, who supports and encourages me to be the best and the most careful student. Really appreciate to have a teacher like that.Ha!
Mdm Ong (MATH): I have known her since Form 4, and her speedy thinking really gain my respect. That’s why I attend her class tuition.HaHa! All the advices that Mdm Ong gave me, especially a day after school dismiss, I will keep them in my mind and go anywhere that I can excel, be adventurous. My A for maths will be the answer for my hardwork, and of course, the best gift to both of the teachers mentioned.
Mr. Kua (Phys): A teacher with few words and is kind and helpful when comes to physics practical and explaining some uncertainties I met with. I truly respect him by his encouragements to me. Thanks.
Mr. Poh (Phys): My tuition teacher and I will meet him once a week, at the same place, at 2.00pm sharp. Another man with few words, but each times when he speaks, you will never understand. He is the master of Physics. And I am surprise to get an A for Physics by just attending his once-a-week class. How fantastic he is? See for yourself. He is retired and I am his last batch student. An A for physics will be the best and memorable gift to him, I think.
Mr. Wee( Phys): He is not a physics teacher but a lab assistant. I list him under physics because he is also one of the physics teachers in my heart. His helpful hands are the greatest contributor to my practical as I confront with many problems in experiments. His explanations to the experiments really clear and precise, and his willingness to lend me reference books, which only can be used by teachers, is the kind of character that I respect the most. Be generous and approachable. Best wishes to you, Sir.
Mr. Mani (MUET): Though he is my teacher just for about 8 months, I will also never forget him. Great stories and experiences are shared and not only pleasing, funny, but also enlightening. The confidence of speaking which he shows to us probably boosts my self-esteem to speak out, even though my English pronunciation is not so fluent. Sir, I got Band 5 in MUET, I hope that is the grade that you are expecting me to get. Thanks for your advices---not to speak mandarin in class. And now I only know that I am able to speak quite good English too.
To all the rest of my friends, I sincerely thanks you all for supporting me and be cooperative with each other. It is good to have friends as there is always a positive rivalry among ourselves. It is the best motivation for us to move forward and improving. I realized this since I was in Form 4. I hope you all will do a good job in whatever field you all are pursuing later. Best wishes to you all, and keep in touch!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.