Friday, January 30, 2009

Night Roaming

Having my dinner with my family after my 3 hours nap ( hard to imagine that I’m that kind of lazy fellow. Usually I am like that, just don’t tell you all only). Before that, Rong Zhen sent me a message inviting me to visit Shermond’s house. We planned to meet each other at the funfair( near The Store). Rong Zhen would fetch Zie Wearn and Jong Yi while I’d go to as my promise to my youngest brother- sitting together with him in the “Ali Baba flying wheel”.Well, it cost me six dollars per person and I thought I had wasted twelve dollars for just two minutes “turning”. Rong Zhen and friends came right after my “turning”, which made me felt a bit dizzy. As it was already 11.07pm,( actually we promised to meet each other at 10pm. All because of waiting me. Hiaz, sorry brother, I know it was my fault. Forgive me lol) we decided to cancel the visit, knowing it was too late to give Shermond a visit. I suggested to go to the park right beside Museum Samudera( Dutch sail boat). The park was well decorated with colourful lights chains, which also formed all kinds of frameworks of animals, the historical buildings found in Malacca and so on. We were taking all kinds of our- own- style pictures, which made us looked absurd actually. And many other people looked at us when we were making our so called “creative” styles. Zie Wearn then suggested that among four of us, which one of us that dare to ask a girl to take pictures with him, and who got the most beautiful girl would win a “grand prize”.(Wow, sound interesting but I dare not did that.Hehe..maybe feeling embarrass) Eventually none of us dare to do so as the other threes also feel ashamed, I think. Ended up around 12am as it was drizzling, and we went to have Satay Celup then. Calling Jing Shin also but he was too tired to turn himself up with us. Our “Malacca Roaming” ended up with the satay. Hopefully tomorrow will be more funs for the coming gathering, as we had promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.