Saturday, October 29, 2011

Still...exam mood...

The recent weather provides me the urge to blog, albeit the heavy schoolwork and examination.

I’ve just finished my weekly taekwondo training, and promise myself to clear up the pile of books and notes before this coming Monday, when the next round of examination falls on.

Feeling fresh after a tired training in a cold raining weather. Hopefully I’m able to speed up my progress for the exam preparation with a fresher mind.

A busy life will most likely be the source of complaints for majority of the people. However, when you look at it from a positive side, a busy life gets you move on and make your life more fulfilling, filling it with excitement and joy. (with the condition to be busy in a correct manner)Personally, I feel that, I, as a young people who reaches his peak age of his life, should try and explore whatever possible things that I can, making the best out of myself, and leaving a wonderful memory in my life when I am old enough to reflect the time when I was young.

Looking at the calendar in front of me, I’ve just realized another month is going to end soon. I promise myself to appreciate the last few days of October before November knocks on my door. And the final exam timetable tells me that this challenging yet wonderful semester will be coming to an end. Hopefully, it ends fruitfully with a positive outcome.

Time and tide wait for no man. I’ve still one and a half more years to go by the end of this semester. Just couldn’t believe that I’ve been here for two and a half years already!

Ok, time for my dinner. Looking forward to be here next time!

All the best to all the readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.