I'm sleepy now, because of not having sufficient sleep last night.
Last night was all about our marketing final presentation. We are supposed to be the first group to present by tomorrow at 9am sharp. Yet, our discussion ended at 2.30am.
Well, we had to make our product, "Potza"(Potato Pizza) before going to the lecture theater as food sampling during the presentation. My phone rang at 6.00am, asking me to go down for potza preparation. Okay, I went down without brushing my teeth.
We were late. We're under stress after knowing that we'd been shifted to the last slot for our presentation. Somehow, our group's presentation is the best among all, with only positive feedback and no comment or even suggested improvements. Glad that we're PERFECT.(thumbs up!!^^)
I just purposely don't want to get into sleep because I still have tutorial later.(afraid that I will oversleep) But, I've no mood to study right now. So just do a random blog here.
Fun. It's totally fun. Marketing gets me out of the intangibles of my core modules. I enjoyed the life which makes me feel tired, keeps me busy, but the fun during the process provides me the true meaning of university life.
I pretty understand that my fortune for this semester is not as good as previous's. All odds are against me, making me feel down and depressed especially when I didn't get what I deserved to have.
Somehow, fun drives me forward, and it tells me, " The game has not ended yet".
Well, you're right. You'll never feel alone when fun is right beside you.
And, fun is from making more friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.