Saturday, November 7, 2009

Welcome back, my Ohm..!

Phew…time flies. It’s November already. The last day of my first semester can be numbered from now.

Thank god, finally my spirit to study return just in time. Going to sit for my first ever final exam in NUS two weeks from now. But, I still got to rush for every single subjects that had been “taught”.(Actually everything are learnt by myself, lecturer just like to talk crap.Haha.)

Sometimes recall my midterm result, feeling being demoralized. But, I guess I can fight back. 学如逆水行舟嘛!(Learning is just as rowing your boat in the opposite direction of the flow of rivers)

Today my learning is quite productive. A bit painful my head…maybe because of the Mathematics that caused all my brain juice is being used up. Twisting my brain here and there..feel so heavy my brain now….

Going for badminton soon. Hope to gain back more spirit to study with a fresher mind. I must do well, no matter how tough it is.

Looking forward to having my first semester break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.